Sunday, April 02, 2006

Would Your Floors Know The Difference?

For years, certain pleasures have been reserved for the "upper crust" ... such as fine wines, exotic foods, and rare paintings. But who would have ever thought these aristocratic tastes would have carried over to ordinary household items like vacuum cleaners ... yes, I said vacuum cleaners. The options available on some sweeper models rival the creature features offered in today's automotive industry; fold and go storage, longer lasting headlights, low emissions, no filters to clean, free maintenance service ... the list goes on. As I gaze across the hall to my "untouchable" Eureka Boss that I purchased about five years ago, I cannot comprehend the vast difference between my lowly upright and a Dyson vacuum or a Hoover Z700. One thing is for sure ... they all suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home