Thursday, September 15, 2005

Web Nexus Network No More!!!

PROBLEM SOLVED! I was getting bombarded with pop up adware from Web Nexus Network. I installed five different spyware removal programs that did absolutely nothing to resolve the issue. Then I tried Webroot Software Spyware Removal, and the annoying pop up ads stopped completely. Uninstalled ... gone ... completely removed. If anyone out the in cyberspace is having issues with these Web Nexus clowns, I feel your pain. Ad after ad after ad, it makes the internet not so enjoyable anymore. And after spending the better part of tonight attempting to resolve my computer problems, and getting nowhere fast, I finally found a solution that really works! And, I want everyone who has the same problem to know how to fix it! FOR FREE!!! Remove / uninstall this program for good! Removal could not be made more easy. CLICK HERE FOR THE 14 DAY FREE TRIAL THAT WILL REMOVE THESE ANNOYING ADS. It's time to take back the internet YOU want to see!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I downloaded Webroot Spy Sweeper (after trying Norton, Ad-Aware, Microsoft Anti-Spy, Ewido, and a few others. FINALLY, no more Web Nexus popups. Finally.

Thank you, thank you . . . those popups were driving me to distraction.

---Elisabeth

October 08, 2005 8:20 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Elisabeth,
I'm glad I could help. Those ads were pushing me over the edge too. Thanks for reading.

JK

October 10, 2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger B said...

Oh wow!
Thank you for this information!
It worked, and I'm happy again!

~ HERXLNC

November 15, 2005 8:36 PM  
Blogger JK said...

HERXLNC,
Happy to lend a hand. Thanks for reading.

JK

November 16, 2005 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scaning now and wow, 329 problems found after I ran SpyBot. Lets see if it works :)

Thanks

September 29, 2006 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i havent done it yet, but ill tell you what, if this thing works i would kill/die for you, i literally wanted to throw my computer out the window, hell when i clicked the download button for spysweeper WN opened a pop-up, oh, do i hate that company... third party bastards

November 18, 2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger JK said...

soon2behappy,
I know the feeling! No need to feel indebted in any way ... although I do appreciate it. My satisfaction come from passing on an answer to others who are affected, and helping them rid their computers of that crap. Let me know how you make out. Thanks for reading.

JK

November 19, 2006 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog and used the tool...WOW completely fixed my issue....Thank you

January 27, 2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger JK said...

It was my pleasure to help. Thanks for taking the time to let me know how you made out and thanks for reading.

JK

January 28, 2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home