Thursday, December 15, 2005

Winter Olympics: The SUV Vs. POS

Today's weather in the northeast has not been so good, we have been getting a heavy dose of snow ... then some sleet and freezing rain ... and little more snow in conjunction with strong gusty winds. Basically, it looks like old man winter threw up in my backyard. What perplexes me about winter storm weather, is that 90% of the vehicles I see that spin off the road and get stuck are SUV's. How humbling it must be to have a $35,000 top of the line four wheel drive SUV with all the bells and whistles ... being pulled out by a tow truck, as I scoot by in my piece of junk, rusted out, mosquito killing "heep".

1 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Right, it kind of takes the utility out of the equation ... maybe they should call it a SV then. Thanks for reading.

JK

December 16, 2005 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home