Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Looks Like You Have A Severe Case Of JK Syndrome (JKS)

Mad Cow disease, SARS, Bird Flu ... it's always something. You can't open a newspaper or turn on the television without being bombarded with stories about these illnesses that "will soon reach epidemic levels". But really ... seriously, when is the last time you knew of anyone (anyone at all) that contracted these ailments that are taking the world by storm? Just for fun, I'm going to put together an email about a completely made up sickness ... just to see how much time elapses until my fictitious fevers, counterfeit coughs, and bogus blotches start appearing across the country. And I'll really be proud of my work if it goes international.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember Legionaires Disease? My grandson actually got Lyme disease, and I wondered if maybe he caught it because of all the worry that he would.

Love to hear about the invented disease!
alyceclover

March 16, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger JK said...

The mind is a powerful thing.

I plan on calling it JKS ... so readers here would recognize it when they got the email LOL ... keep an eye on your inbox. Thanks for reading.

JK

March 16, 2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home