Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ford Is The Ad That Never Ends ...

The Ford Motor Company is making sure that every television viewing American knows their affiliation and sponsorship with American Idol by airing the 2006 winner Taylor Hicks "possibilities" commercial on every (and I mean every) commercial break. OK ... I GET IT ... 0% DOWN AND ONE YEAR FREE GAS ON FORD ... LET'S MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES!!! Just because Taylor Hicks gets his groove on on an empty (and extremely well lit ... my compliments to the gaffer) stage with absolutely no audience, that's supposed to give me the urge to run down to my nearest Ford dealer and buy a new car? Hey Ford ... how about the "possibility" that you agitating your already advertising weary customers with the same ad over and over and over. Or maybe, the "possibility" that nobody cares if Ford vehicles light up Taylor's life. Or, perhaps the "possibility" that maybe, just maybe, you should look at firing your entire ad campaign staff for such a repetitive, unoriginal and lack of luster ad. Enough Already!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely irritating commercial. Makes me not want to buy a Ford. I hope it backfires on them.

June 28, 2006 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home