Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Multitasking Road Sign

While driving through some out of the way town today, I came up on a not so typical intersection. And as I do most of the time, I took a glance up at the name of the road that happens to intersect the one I'm on. Well as it turns out, I caught a red light at Cemetery Road. So while patiently waiting for a green signal, I to look up this side road and saw something I found absolutely hilarious. Apparently either the DPW crew or the cemetery employees have a really off the wall sense of humor, because any motorist that ventured into the graveyard was greeted by a "dead end" road sign. From what I could see, the road that serpentines through the cemetery really didn't have any exits. Although extremely funny, "no outlet" probably would have been more appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home