Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hey IE ... AutoComplete This: "**** ***!"

Ever since my computer downloaded automatic updates from Microsoft, I have been plagued by an annoying BHO called AutoComplete (for IE6). Some find their computing experience much more enjoyable and simplistic now that the browser remembers, and automatically recalls, previously viewed website URLs and log in information ... I however am not one of those people, and have spent the last three nights trying to disable this lovely informational assistant with no luck. Every time I shut it down in the IE options menu, it returns ten minutes later laughing at me louder than the time before. If anyone knows how to permanently wipe out this pseudo psychic program, please drop me a line. Why is it that we invent things with the intention of making our lives easier, but they never even come close to doing so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home