Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Too Much Idle Time

Today, I caught wind of THE most ridiculous idea I have ever heard of in my entire life. From what I heard, there is a group of people that would like to eliminate handshaking and replace it with an elbow bump. Why you ask ... to prevent the spread of germs. This logic could only have come from individuals with way too much time on their hands ... and probably the same people that wear dust masks out in public to avert any transmission of communicable diseases. Let's suppose this crazy idea actually takes off, after we convince the world that the elbow bump is the new handshake, do we then issue personal toilet seats for everyone carry with them to prevent the spread of germs in bathrooms?

1 Comments:

Blogger alyceclover said...

Yesterday I posted "everytime I think I've heard everything..." and this beats whatever new thing I last heard! Let them bump elbows rather than trying to impose this on the world. Lord!

February 26, 2006 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home