Friday, June 30, 2006

Mitch Buchannon Swinging From The Chandelier?

Former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff suffered a severed tendon in his right arm while shaving after a workout in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday. Apparently, the 53 year old actor hit his head on a chandelier causing his arm to be showered with broken glass, and spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in London. He has since been released from the hospital, and is recovering. I know Mr. Hasselhoff is a taller than average man, but I can't quite figure out how he managed to become entangled in a chandelier ... while shaving. By definition, a chandelier is: A branched, decorative lighting fixture that holds a number of bulbs or candles and is suspended from a ceiling ... the operative word here being ceiling. I know some pretty weird people and they do some really strange things, but I can't say I know anyone that shaves in close proximity to the ceiling. But then again, he did talk to cars in the eighties.


Post a Comment

<< Home