Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Not How Big The Information Is ... It's All In How You Use It

Condoleezza Rice offered a rebuttal at press conference today against the allegations recently printed in Bob Woodward's book "State of Denial", that during a July 10th meeting with then CIA chief George Tenet warnings of eminent terrorist attacks were ignored. "I don't know that this meeting took place, but what I really don't know, what I'm quite certain of, is that it was not a meeting in which I was told there was an impending attack and I refused to respond." Rice said ... what she's trying to say, I'm not really sure ... looks like political double talk to me. It never ceases to amaze how some people just have knack for speaking for long periods of time and saying absolutely nothing, leaving the rest of us just scratching our heads and parting with more questions than when we started. Although Dr. Rice may not actually recall whether or not this information was presented to her, it's a pretty safe bet she can remember where she got her hair cut around that same time ... hey, we all have priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home