Saturday, May 05, 2007

What The Market Will Bear ... I Guess

While cruising through the internet news outlets, I came across a story on CNN.com in which a man had offered to sell his wife on an online auction for about fifty bucks. This got me thinking about what other crazy things have been auctioned off over the years, so I put in a few search queries. Although I didn't come across the infamous eBay wedding dress or food that unmistakably resembled Jesus, I did find some sites that offer a good laugh and proof positive that people really will buy anything ... including a pet fart. Try verystrangeauctions.com, whowouldbuythat.com and weird-websites.com. Years ago, I said I was going to auction off air in Ziploc bags for fun, but never did ... I honestly think I missed out on my ticket to entrepreneurial bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home