Thursday, August 23, 2007

Liberal Radio Ga Ga

I heard the most sorry excuse of liberal thinking yesterday on the radio. "The chronically late hate being late, just as much as the rest us hate always having to wait for them." What??? WHAT A CROCK!!! How about this ... the truth; The chronically late hate being rushed because of their own incompetence and lack of respect for others time, and immaturely (as all liberals do) blame everyone else for their own shortcomings and lack of self discipline. I guess that advertising your justification for illogical selfishness makes it ok ... if society hears it enough times, they'll eventually believe it. Kind of like Saddam's WMDs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to be so late (snerk) to respond. But I'll have you know that my tardiness was every bit as traumatic for me as it was for you.

As a reformed tard (tarder? tardissima? tardtrix?), I can tell you that it springs from complete disorganization and procrastination. Yeah, I'm still a flake from time to time, but at least I've learned to be a prompt one. The downside is that I've got no tolerance for the perpetually late. If this flake can make it somewhere on time? Anyone can.

Oh - and thanks for the Queen earworm.

August 27, 2007 6:10 AM  
Blogger JK said...

wagonhalt, thanks for stopping by and weighing in. The complimentary earworm is just one more service I offer at no charge ... it is my goal to be your full service, all inclusive blog.

August 27, 2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home