Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Letter Carriers On Shooting Sprees ... Now I Know Why

Is anyone else completely aggravated with the USPS package shipping process? I ordered something over a week ago and the seller was happy to provide a "Label/Receipt number" issued by the USPS. The only problem is, the number is COMPLETELY useless! Whenever I check the status of the order, I get the same message "Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later." In the past, orders that have arrived via United States Postal Service have not shown delivered until a week after they got here. Now, I can't even get confirmation it left the shipper's location. The USPS is nothing more than an overpriced, motorized pony express subsidized for their inefficiency and incompetence by the taxpayers like you and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home