Sunday, September 25, 2005

Spam Central Station

It's no secret to those who know me, that I posses only a bare amount of computer knowledge. In fact, as simple as this blog is, it has taken several hours for me to set it up and a great many phone calls to my "I.T." guy. With this crash course in website management, I have been spending a good amount of time on my computer and cannot understand the concept of spam emails. If nobody reads it, why do some waste their time even sending it? It goes without saying that these junk emails are nothing more than a frustration to anyone who desires to have a legitimate email inbox. Honestly, it's a sad day when we are forced to use free supplemental email accounts to reroute any attempts of junk mail that may be thrown our way. It's too bad we can't "return to sender", like in the old days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home