Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Inbox Is Busting At The Seams With Medication And Mortgage Offers

Although I am not a pill popper, I can understand why these offers keep coming and coming. Ever since society has set forth the notion to pharmaceutical companies that there is no reason (with the technology available today) that anyone ... anywhere ... ever should get sick, there are now medications on the market for everything. (With that kind of workload, I'm glad I don't work there. I'd tell all these whiners with the sniffles to toughen up and quit their bellyaching.) For some reason, I guess many people have forgotten their own mortality. Living organisms contract illnesses ... it's been that way since the beginning of time. Inconvenient ... absolutely, but it's a basic fact of life. And on another note, if I get one more mortgage offer via email I'm going to scream! To those of you who insist on mailing this garbage, let me give you some free advise; Supposing your a legitimate mortgage broker, if your rates and plans were really that good, you wouldn't stoop to sending unprofessional looking, generic emails to attract customers ... the customers would find you! Unfortunately, when I fire up my spam filter, I miss emails sent via this site and I enjoy hearing from readers either by comment page or email ... so I am forced to put up with the spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home